CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Grocery Shopping Adventures....

As much as I love my little one, I absolutely HATE taking her to the grocery store! Once upon a time she contently sat in her little infant seat and cooed adoringly at all that passed by, now however she wants down! She wants cookies and she likes to "inspect" everything that goes into the cart. Her very adoring father taught her (much to my dismay I might add) to push the grocery cart. It is very cute I admit, but mommy is unable to effectively grocery shop and keep said adorable blonde headed, blued child from smashing the grocery cart into everything and everyone in her path without dad there to supervise this task. 


Dad has had his own experiences taking his little princess shopping. Recently he vowed he would never shop with her again after a very dramatic fit over a Moon Pie in the gas stationed. She wanted it, he took it away and the theatrics began....needless to say that Alyssa did leave the gas station with her Moon Pie firmly in hand. Jamey said "Somethings in life aren't worth fighting for, and that $0.50 Moon Pie wasn't one of them today." Of note she didn't even like the Moon Pie.

Sigh Shopping isn't quite as much fun as it used to be.....but I wouldn't have it any other way....

2 comments:

Sandy said...

LOL!!! sorry, but I can't help it...I must admit that I hated that as well, and do you know who usually was the worst at throwing fits? My little angel Clarissaboo!
yeap, but she turned out pretty good anyway.

Clarissa and Matt said...

I am cracking up! I love to read your writing! I always loved to get letters on the mish from you b/c they were too funny! Mark is starting to get hard to shop with as well so i can only imagine what it will be like in a few months!