CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

The very best part of being a mother.....



17 months ago my darling girl entered my life. She was literally the biggest surprise that Jamey and I ever had, but I've always loved surprises, and goodness knows that we were not disappointed! The very best part of being a mother is walking through the door and being tackled by my 19 pound child who then proceeds to cover me with slobbery kisses. I don't think that I could ask for a more wonderful child. My house is a perpetual disaster, I'm forever behind on my laundry, and I've never, ever been any happier than I am right now....Motherhood is truly one of the most wonderful blessings that God gives us. It's also challenging and sometimes exhausting, but it is totally worth it. 

1 comments:

Clarissa and Matt said...

I can not believe this child is already 17 months old!! I also can't believe that Mark weighs 3 lbs more than her at 10 months!!! :) She is getting so big!