CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Myers Family Maternity Pictures








I had the chance to do Ciara and Sean Myers maternity pictures in their home yesterday. I did this wonderful couples Engagement pictures a couple of years ago and they were so easy to work with that I was thrilled when they called me to do their maternity pictures. I worked with Ciara in Neuro ICU back when I worked there. They are expecting Addison Grace on February 12th. This is just a couple of my favorites from the pics that we took. 


Addison Grace is going to be very lucky to have Ciara and Sean as parents. Their love for one another is so evident just from being in the room with them, and truly I haven't ever met a nicer couple of people.

 

1 comments:

Clarissa and Matt said...

These turned out beautifully, Angie!!