CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Kristina Marie Campbell is 1!!!


I absolutely can't believe how fast time is passing! Kara and I have been friends for almost 7 years now, and her baby is 1! I was there when Kristina Marie was born and I am glad that Lyssie and I could help her celebrate her first birthday! Below is the birthday girl all decked out in her finery! 
Kristina tore her cake up!! 
The proud mama and papa!
My beautiful friend Kara. 
Kara and her very talented sister-in-law Krystal made this! They did a wonderful job!!
Of course my gorgeous sister and her beautiful girl came as well!
And no party is complete without Alyssa! She had a blast playing with the other kids and playing in this ball pit! There was a bounce pit to and she liked that a lot as well!

0 comments: