CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Mommy's little helper

I am so enjoying watching my little girl grown up. Somedays I am sad about it because it is happening so very fast, but everyday is a new day! Today Alyssa and I raked up the leaves in the front yard and hauled them out to our compost pile. She mainly "helped" me by tossing leaves out as I was tossing them in. She had a blast doing it and so did I. She also had a fit because I had gardening gloves and she wanted some as well. We ended up having to make do with a pair of her daddy's work gloves. They were so big it was impossible for her to pick anything up, but she was content. Our neighbors enjoyed watching her as well, and we all know that Alyssa loves an audience! 

2 comments:

Clarissa and Matt said...

Oh my goodness. Love this picture of her!

DebW said...

She is so adorable!!!!!!!!