CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Kel-bug is all grown up.....

Kelsey is my vibrant, lively, lovely cousin. I spent many, many hours baby-sitting this now grown girl. It's a little sad that she's all grown up, but she is. Minus myself, my mother, all her siblings and all their children still live in the Huntsville, AL area. Despite the distance I'm still very close to all of them. Kelsey holds a very special place in my heart. I have stories that horrify her when I tell her friends and boyfriends of the antics from her younger, more annoying years. 

I am extremely proud of the young woman that she has become. Kelsey is smart, funny, compassionate and beautiful. Kelsey graduates from high school in May. She is looking to a variety of colleges. but no decisions have been made as of yet. No matter where she ends up going she'll do well. Kelsey is going to do wonderful things in her life and I am so very proud of her! 







0 comments: