CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Goodbye Tennessee Party!


I have been so very fortunate to work with some outstanding people at Vanderbilt in the Radiology department. I am going to miss them terribly! Kelly and her husband Bob opened up their home and threw Jamey and I a "Goodbye Tennessee Party" Saturday night. Here's some pictures from the event. Everyone dressed like "Texans" so Jamey and I could get used to Texas before we got there. 
My Vanderbilt Nursing shirt from Collin, Marianne and Barb so that I can remember my time as a nurse there. We also got some fabulous books on Texas and San Antonio, a wonderful "Music City" Print to have framed and hang in our kitchen and some other misc Nashville memorabilia. They got Alyssa a wooden house on a stick as well (which she's been riding all over the house in her cowgirl boots!!)
Jamey sporting my cowgirl hat. 

Me acting totally silly singing "Sweet Home Alabama" on Rock Band.
Marianne, Deanne, Kerri and Deb. 
All the Vanderbilt attendees. I am so lucky to have been able to spend a year and a half working with these fabulous people. 

1 comments:

Clarissa and Matt said...

Ah! Looks like you guys had a blast!