CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Moments

So I am going to be blogging some snapshots here and there for Jamey's benefit. He doesn't want to miss out on the happenings of our baby girl AKA "The Rose" while he is away. 
Alyssa is rather happy to and good at brushing her pearly whites. Morning and night she's thrilled to run in and brush her teeth. (I'm 100% positive that she will at some point not be so happy to do this, but hey for now it makes my life easier). I suspect that it has more to do with the fabulous strawberry flavored toothpaste than anything else! She does a great job though, she got lessons from her fav, ELMO, who has a little segment on how to brush your teeth on one of her videos. 
We got this horsey from my coworkers at my going away party. She's been galloping all over the house for days. (She also turns it over and chews on the other end but that is neither here nor there!) She likes for me to gallop around on him as well, while holding her on my hip. The things we do for our kids right??? Sadly I've spent more time on Old Silver than I'd like to admit the last few days.
Jamey bought these adorable boots for Alyssa and she wears them constantly. LOVES them. She wears them with her pajamas as well if they are handy. She's also sporting her pacifier in this photo. We are in the final stages of de-passying our lives. We also started potty training and Lyssie has pee peed in the potty 2 times now. It's extremely exciting! She gets 2 M&M's everytime she tries to go potty, which ensures that she "tries" a lot. She did have to take her passy out to tell me "Big Girl Pee Pee!!!!" which was my cue to perhaps think about getting rid of the bink bink....I'm sort of tired of hunting for one all the time as well!!

0 comments: