CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tuesday fun!

The weather is getting so nice and we are sooooo happy about that! My father-in-law, Jack, came up today to watch Alyssa while I went to the dentist and to help me do some little things like cut my grass. If I haven't said it before, I have been blessed with the world's best in-laws. I couldn't have asked for better ones, and even if I did I don't think any better ones exist. Mine are great. Alyssa had a blast playing with her PawPaw, and he enjoyed all the big hugs and slobbery kisses that she hands out. 
We played outside all afternoon and here are some pictures. We got started getting our raised beds ready because tomorrow we are going to plant our lettuce and spinach. It's about that time! Lyssie is such a wonderful helper now. She does however know the difference between her little shovel and mama's shovel and she likes mama's better. She dug around in the beds and helped me pull weeds. I just know that my little helper is going to come so in handy! She did get rewarded by lots of time swinging, rolling around in the grass and time on the slide! Oh how glad I am for gorgeous Spring weather!!! 





1 comments:

Sandy said...

Great Pictures! You have a beautiful girl, she loves her Moma!!