CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

New Adobe




So today I found the house that we are going to lease for a bit. It's actually in Universal City, TX but it's right on the border of San Antonio and about 15 minutes from Brooke Army Medical Center where Jamey will be working. It has a nice yard for Alyssa to play in and a really nice neighborhood. I submitted the application today and we should know tomorrow if we are approved. I like it, well other than the horrible floral wallpaper in the kitchen (we all know that I despise anything and everything floral unless it grows in the ground), but I'm going to ask the landlord if we can strip the outdated wallpaper and update that a little. The realtor doesn't seem to think that it will be a problem. Here's to hoping that our house in Nashville will sell soon....The first week in May we will all be living together as a family again. That will be a fabulous time indeed!

3 comments:

Clarissa and Matt said...

Yeay! That was fast!

DebW said...

It looks like a really nice house. I know you will be glad to get into it. I have been meaning to tell you that the pictures you took of Stephen and Haylee are great. They make a very cute couple! She's a very pretty girl.

Sandy said...

I like it!!