CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Summer Treats

So I'm back on Weight Watchers and my sweet tooth is protesting! I found these recipes and Alyssa and I have been indulging in the fabulous cool treats. I love and she does too and we can even get daddy to eat them now and again!


Fruity Pops
1 c blueberries fresh
1/2 c diced mango
1 c orange juice with pulp
Divide 1/2 c blueberries evenly among 8 2 oz ice pop molds top evenly with mango then with the remaining blueberries
divide orange juice evenly among molds cover and freeze till solid
0 pt per pop (30 calories)

Creamy Pops
2 4.4 oz containers vanilla pudding
1 drop cocunut extract (I didn't use this cause I dont have it and I ain't buying it!)
2 small bananna dices
4 tsp dark chocolate shavings
combine all in bowl and then gently stir to combine divide in 8 2 oz molds freeze
1 pt per pop

0 comments: