CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

10 year class reunion.....sorta

The class of 1999 from Buckhorn high school postponed our class reunion 3 weeks prior to the event. So I had my own! Here are some pictures! I had a fabulous time and really enjoyed catching up with all those that turned out for it. We had approx 25 people there altogether and for a last minute unofficial reunion I thought that was totally awesome! I will however not be bothering to attend the "real" reunion next May....somehow I have a feeling it probably won't actually happen....






2 comments:

DebW said...

Must we put pictures of ourselves on the internet with a beer in our hand?

AngieK said...

hahaha I knew you would catch that! It wasn't mine I was just holding it for a friend....