CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 4, 2009

Just a quick update!

Just a little update on our little family. I'm settling into the role of a stay at home mom. I enjoy it some days and others I think working might be easier! I talk a lot about going back to work a day or two a week, but for now Jamey's schedule is so hectic that it isn't all that realistic at the moment. The terrible 2's are here and our new favorite thing to do is throw massive temper tantrums! Being 2 years old has to be hard for her as well, she goes from all smiles to massive fits in the floor in about 2.2 seconds! She's a drama queen! I guess she got that from her mama! Jamey says all the time between she and I he's moving out when she's a teenager! 

Alyssa's vocabulary is really increasing. It's AMAZING all the new words that she says everyday and the stuff that she comes up with. She's truly one of the funniest people I know, she got that from Uncle BJ! She thinks she is funny too! She runs and runs and runs and tells Jamey "Alyssa RUNS FAST!!!" and she does! Believe me we chase her enough! She will start back to Mother's Day Out 2 days a week next week. All of her teachers are fluent in Spanish and they will be teaching the kids to speak Spanish. Jamey and I are so excited that she'll have this chance. Maybe she can even teach us! They also have music class there once day a week. I am so excited about this new program. They also have a really involved Parents organization and I met some wonderful other stay at home mommies when she and I went to the clean up day at her school a couple of weeks ago. 

Alyssa and I will be back in Sweet Home Alabama next Friday and I'm excited about that as well. I miss all my Alabama family and friends and am really really looking forward to seeing everyone while we are in town. Even though we are really going to miss Daddy who has to stay here and work! 

We are also really glad that it is finally cooling down out here....it's so hot that some days we can't stand to be outside for very long (well I can't...Alyssa is another story! Thank goodness for the big oak tree in our backyard!!!) Oh well just a little update on the life of the Kephart's out in Texas!




0 comments: