CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Visit with Alyssa's first Family

Jamey and I have been really blessed in that we have been able to keep in contact with Alyssa's firstmom and grandma. The blessings that we received in being able to become Alyssa's parents have been so plentiful! Adoption truly is a gift and it has so enriched our lives. I'm very grateful to say that I can call Alyssa's first mom and grandmother friends, and people who I love so dearly. I hope as Alyssa grows she will know how special she is and how lucky she is to have so many people who love her in her life. She also has a very beautiful half sister, Shyanne who totally adores her! These are actually the first pictures that I have of Alyssa and I with Sue, Shy and Jessi! I am always the one taking them and never actually am in them! Thanks to Sue and Jessi for allowing us to be in your lives! We love you all so much!






0 comments: