CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bald Heads, Pretty Princesses and Poor fashion.....

Jamey has decided to finally give up on the world of hair so we shaved his head. The truly hysterical portion of this is that Alyssa also wanted us to shave her head and cried when we wouldn't do it. Jamey was all for it, but I'm not letting him shave my pretty girls head!
"Kissy You Mama!" Alyssa is just starting to really get into dressing up and loves to play dress up. I forgot we had this adorable little costume and ran across it today while I was cleaning out the attic and the garage. Glad I did though because she had such fun playing in it!



Our little Alyssa inherited her father's fashion sense....poor child. She put this outfit together all on her own....Her nightgown with her blue jeans and then wore it all day long....!








4 comments:

Sandy said...

She sure does look like a princess! Wow, that bald head makes a big difference.

Clarissa and Matt said...

Ha. Ha. The first thing I thought after I read that she wanted to shave her head too was that Jamey totally would have let her before I even read what you wrote! : ) Thank goodness for mommies who keep their little princesses looking pretty! :)

AngieK said...

I know right Clarissa?? His parents said the exact same thing! His mom said "Thank God you were home!!!" I so would have killed him!

Sandy said...

Hi Angie, this is my new blog.