CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Jumpy Jumpy Jumpy

So it's official I'm "that mom." I let Alyssa jump on the bed from time to time. Ok sometimes we even jump on the bed with her! I figure life is too short not to enjoy it and the best part of being a mom is you also get to be a kid again (time appropriate of course!). If I start stomping my feet and throwing myself in the floor you guys talk to me ok?? I took a few pics while we were playing. It was a nice get away from the rainy cold weather this week for sure! I may break down and have to get out to the McDonalds if the weather doesn't improve! My outdoor girl is not happy!


This picture makes me happy!

2 comments:

Clarissa and Matt said...

I am glad you are "that" mom! : )

Lily said...

Your little girl is soooo cute!