CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Quilt progress and wardrobe diasters....

So my first attempt at quilting is coming right along! My pattern is sort of a Log Cabin but it's turning into more of a just whatever I happen to come along with in a 12 inch block! I sat down and did my measurements and I have to make 20 blocks. I'm done with 8 now! Only 6 are pictured but it's 8! I'm having a lot of fun with it!
Bless my husband...wonderful, wonderful man, fabulous taste in women....terrible taste in clothing!!! He has however agreed to allow me to turn some of his least tasteful shirst into a quilt for him! Below are examples....I'm sure you will agree the fellow can't dress!
And lastly just cause she's so ADORABLE! My darling gal!


src="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_TlOHgv9F2ps/S4R1xaUAdNI/AAAAAAAAAug/7SmbZh7B5Gg/s400/DSCN0762.JPG" border="0" alt="" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5441603741507679442" />

2 comments:

Sandy said...

YES, she is sooo adorable! I love the header picture. I say it all the time, but she is so beautiful! I am so PROUD of you making that quilt, it is looking so good. I think that is an awesome idea making a quilt out of his old clothing!!

AngieK said...

Thanks so much Sandy!!! If I continue with this I'm thinking I'm going to make a quilt for Alyssa out of my wedding dress.