CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tutu'd Princesses

So for sometime now I've been wanting to photograph Alyssa in a frilly, girly tutu! It's long been my hearts desire. My "baby" isn't a baby anymore and I've been struggling with that. She's a little girl! A sweet little girl, who hates to wear dresses, and doesn't like bows in her hair. Who loves bugs and frogs and thinks poots are hysterical! She's my little tom boy and I love her to pieces! She did however cooperate (kinda...) for these pics. Kaci is in Alyssa's class at school and Ashley is her big sister. I'm good friends with their mom and she and I made the tutu's for this little photographic adventure. Here are a few of the pics and I'm super happy with how they turned out.



My princess........

3 comments:

Sandy said...

OH my Gosh!! They are so beautiful. Great Job Angie. I love the contrast of blue in the background flowers. Are those Texas Bluebells??
I just love these pictures.

The Glouners said...

GORGEOUS! Love the one by the fence!!

One Woman's Thoughts said...

BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS!
Kids. They never seem to be who you dreamed they would become.
As you did not become who your mother thought you'd be.

Celebate each one for who they are, for in the garden of life everyone is a beautiful flower.