CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 26, 2010

My funny funny girl!



I adore my 3 year old! I express that frequently in this blog! She is hysterical and wonderful and fantastic and I love every moment that I get to be her mother! Including the moment yesterday when she stood up in the shopping cart at Target sobbing hysterically and yelling at the top of her lungs "This is HORRIBLE, it's so HORRIBLE sitting in the buggy!!! HORRIBLE!!!" Not our best moment! I just said...sit down and continued shopping. Poor kid. She'll probably discuss it with her therapist one day. But she is fantastic! She likes to 'design' her own outfits and here is a prime example....It is HORRIBLE! But at least she's creative and making alternate uses for her pull-ups which she doesn't really need any longer....


1 comments:

Sandy said...

That is hysterical Angie!! Ba ha ha. At least she doesn't hide her feelings!! So expressive. That is so funny.. she still looks adorable even in that ensemble!