CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 25, 2010

October visit home

The girls on Granny's horse
Us and our Daddy.
The girls watching the fish
They are too precious aren't they? I framed this one!
Me and my siblings
Us and Mama
Adorable pumpkin pickers
Mama and her grand gals.

The worst thing about living far away is that I miss my family terribly. These people who I talk to just about everyday that make up such a huge part of my life I only get to see once or twice a year now. That's hard for me, but that's just how it is right now. I had a very brief and short visit home in early October and I had the chance to visit with my parents and my siblings. It was a lot of fun, but went by much too quickly.

I also got to spend a good bit of time with my sweet little niece Alli. She loves her Aunt Angie and that love that little kid. She and Alyssa play so well together and I love watching them at play together. Hopefully one day soon we can get a little closer to home!

0 comments: