CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 5, 2010

Dad

I'm going to ask for prayer request. My dad is going to be having a quadruple bypass surgery on Nov. 16th. He's very nervous, as are we. It's been sort of a challenging week for us. I am thankful that I was able to be here for his heart cath and that I will be able to come back in for his surgery. He was discharged home yesterday and he has several follow ups and other visits prior to his surgery.


I'm just also want to express how thankful I am for the wonderful friends and family that I have. Everyone has been so wonderful and supportive. Jamey's parents are truly a gift in my life. Even though Jamey's mother lost her mother last week she's been able to help support me through this with my father this week. I'm just truly grateful for them.

1 comments:

Haylee said...

I know it is a scary surgery but my grampie had it years ago and he did great and is doing great. I say that it has been 10-15 years, and the results have allowed him to live a longer life. I hope everything goes good :)