CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Just because she's beautiful.....


My new favorite photograph of The Rose (I know they are all my favorite). This morning she threw a tutu on over her PJ's and she was just to cute! I'm accused frequently of only having snapshots of her, and it's true....it's true I admit it. Snapshots make the best pictures because this is how I'm always going to remember her, even when she's 15 and has a blue mohawk (and she will, trust me...she will!!!). She was laying on the floor singing and it was to precious not to capture. I love this kid....where did the time go? She's not a baby anymore....Now off I go to sob hysterically.....




And this one just cause well....this is so HER!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

You are right Angie! Just because - she is beautiful! Love that first picture....and the black and white makes it look so dreamy. They grow up tooooo fast!

The Glouners said...

sooooo GORGEOUS!!!

DebW said...

SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!