CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 11, 2011

Braggin on my young un.....

Yep it's that time....

Time to brag on my darling gal....that light of my life, that precious, wonderful and all things fantastic child of mine....she's wonderful did I say that???

I emailed this to her grandfolks so they could see just what a genius she is....I'm probably going overboard cause it's just A's but hey I'm proud....bear with me! Give me my moment folks! I introduced this this week so I'm super proud of my gal! (Did I mention she's wonderful and fantastic and smart??? Well she is!)
If you look closely you can see that the farthest lowercase a has a smiley face....now that's creativity folks! A's have also taken up to appearing on the walls in the hallway, her chalk board and on her Barbie car. Baby she's got it!!!

Now off to get a life...it's currently apparent that I need one! :)



0 comments: