CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 18, 2011

Home Haircut

My sweet precious one cut her hair last night. The only surprising thing about this is that she didn't do it sooner! We kept anticipating that she would at some point cut it and it finally happened! She's so hysterical! She can anticipate that she'll be in trouble and I found a massive hunk of hair and no Alyssa. She smartly hid from me to avoid getting in trouble. We took her over to the hair salon and got her hair straightened up. It's short...really short. I'm not nuts about it but it's the best you can do! Hopefully this will be the end of her career as a beautician...I don't think it's gonna be for her!

I don't know how well you can see it in this pic I took but she basically cut straight back. It goes under past her ear. My husband just laughed hysterically! Sadder still she has been asking if she can grow it out so she'll look like the princess from Tangled....it's gonna take a while...
After the "fix" It's cute cause well she's cute! But I'm not a huge fan. She looks sorta like a boy with a bowl cut...

1 comments:

DebW said...

She's still adorable