CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Off we go....To Alaska!!!

We have been restationed! Welcome to the life of a military family! Our family of 3, plus 3 furry critters is moving (again!). No one is ever THAT surprised that we are moving, we move all the time! But we are moving to Fort Wainwright, Alaska!! Shocked?? We were too! We had hoped to move closer to home (home being Alabama), and we are moving farther away! We don't have our official report date yet but it will be sometime this summer.


We are excited, nervous and a whole slew of other emotions all at once. Moving itself isn't fun, but we love meeting new people, exploring new places and having new experiences. It's a little like starting fresh everytime. When we made our first move several years ago I was terrified, and it was only 2 1/2 hours away. Now it's not scary really, it's just well time to move! I look forward to taking pictures of the northern lights and other Alaskan wonders, but I will miss my Texas friends terribly! I have so enjoyed the friendships that we have made over the last 2 1/2 years here in Texas. So off we go on yet another adventure this summer....69 hours away from Sweet Home Alabama!

2 comments:

Mommyto3andahusky said...

What an adventure! You will have so much fun! :)

Lauren said...

WOW Angie! How exciting! I'd be a little on the nervous side, but I don't like too much change - that's my personality. But I know you will do great! You have such a friendly and outgoing personality... I am sure you and your family will settle in to Alaska just great! Keep everybody on the details!