CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Tea with a Super Hero!

So I am behind on my blogging and this is actually an old picture that I was saving to do a little blog on! At 3 1/2 my darling gal is obsessed with tea time! She has tea about twice a day with her babies, bears and even her crocodile! She invites myself and her daddy regularly and is quite the hostess! Occasionally I let her have "tea" being apple juice and she adores that. She'll force you to drink massive quantities as well! My father in law complains that we have turned his little blue jean, boot wearing tom boy into a real girlie girl! He's hysterical, but when in town he too participates in tea time with "The Rose!"
Don't you like the Superman PJ's? She loves them!!!

0 comments: