CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 14, 2011

All for the love of grand-gals

My in-laws are great. I know I've mentioned that before but it's worth repeating. They also ADORE their grandchildren and are the best grandparents that our girls could ask for. They are so enamored of our kiddos that Pop built this play yard in their backyard for when the girls get in for a visit every year. I know they wish we were a lot closer than the 16 hours that seperates us now. It's a pretty awesome play yard. My husband is super jealous! He said he would have loved this as a kid! It has a awesome slide, 2 swings, a trapeze, a zip line and as soon as Pop finishes it it will have a rock climbing wall as well. He's been finishing it up as we have been here this past week and everyday Alyssa monitors his progress!
As you can tell the Zip line was an instant hit with the grand-gal
And this is the best picture ever!

0 comments: