CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Amelia's Baby shower

Today we had my baby shower for Miss Amelia! It was such a fun and super laid back shower! I so enjoyed it! My mother in law and my sister planned it, and I am so super thankful! We had it at the pool on Monte Sano. My in-laws are members there and it's beautiful! We tried to "keep it small" since it was my second baby, but it still ended up being a huge crowd. The kids got to swim briefly before it rained us out! I got lots of goodies and got to catch up with all my friends and see all their little ones! Here are a few pictures. I didn't get near enough! I meant to get pictures with several of my friends but it didn't happen!
This is my sister, Manda. She's my very closest friend. I'm so glad that I'm having another girl because she'll have a sister and I adore mine so much that I can't think of a better gift for my girls. I hope they will be as close as Manda and I are one day.
Presents :)
This is my friend Wendy. Wendy and I went to high school together and we both took a while to get pregnant. It has been wonderful being pregnant together! Our cell phones are constantly dinging with pregnancy related questions and complaints and baby belly pic comparisons! It's been so fun and I'm glad we will have Amelia and Keegan so close together! I'm looking forward to them meeting next year when we get in for a visit!
And this BEAUTIFUL pregnant gal is my friend Clarissa. Clarissa is 2 weeks older together and I have literally known and loved her since utero! Our mother's were pregnant together and Clarissa is my oldest and one of my dearest friends. She's having her second child (a little girl) about a week after I'm having mine! I feel blessed that we get to have this experience together! She makes a FAR cuter pregnant girl that I do!


And this is an adorable gaggle of girly goodness! It rained at the shower and couldn't swim so they resorted to running out in the rain and squealing! It was hysterical and adorable!!!

1 comments:

bmoyers said...

It was one of the best showers I've ever been to despite the weather. It was laid back and fun with everyone just talking, laughing, and enjoying the kids. Thanks for having us there! We love you all!