CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fun with Marky and Clarissa

We got to play with Mark and Clarissa today! It was such fun and the kids had a ball swimming in the pool! Clarissa and I got to do our "belly pic." Clarissa is my oldest and dearest friend and we are having our 2nd children days apart. Our oldest are about 8 months apart. I couldn't be happier for she and her family! Here are a couple of pictures from our play date.
I'm about 26 weeks here and Clarissa is about 25. (oh how I wish I was as cute as she is!!!)
And these 2 pictures are from our "attempt" at getting a picture of the 4 of us together! They are pretty cute if not terrible fantastic! But all 4 of us managed to get in them so they will do!
And we look like poo because Clarissa and I have this TERRIBLE tendency to get pictures at the end of an event! Today was the pool so we aren't looking our hottest!

0 comments: