CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 22, 2011

DIY "Udder Cover"

I actually made this for my incredibly beautiful, wonderfully pregnant life long friend, Clarissa (but now I want to make one for myself as well!). I found a online tutorial and tried it out. This was my first attempt and I am super pleased with the result. Hopefully Clarissa will be as well! Here's the tutorial that I used to make my own homemade "Udder Cover." It's much cheaper to make your own and I actually like this one better because it's a little longer and wider than the name brand version that cost a lot more.

http://blisstree.com/live/free-pattern-to-sew-your-own-nursing-cover/?utm_source=blisstree&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=b5hubs_migration

1 comments:

Clarissa said...

Angie, you did an amazing job! You are so talented!! Thank you so much!