CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 29, 2011

My girl's quilts

Almost finished! I just need to finish binding them and they will be ready to grace my lovely little ladies beds! I pieced the tops but both were quilted for me. Amelia's quilt was quilted by one of my mother in laws coworkers. She did such an amazing job! She is going to add Amelia's name and date of birth when she arrives! I'm pretty proud of how both quilts turned out and I hope the girls cherish them for years and years to come!

This is Alyssa's pinwheel quilt. I used a local long arm quilter to quilt hers. She did a great job! I just need to finish attaching my binding. Alyssa LOVES her quilt. She says that it's "super cozy" and she loves that it's super pink!

And this is Miss Amelia's. My mother in laws coworker offered to quilt it for me and she out did herself on it! It came in the mail just yesterday! I need to cut it down/trim it up and attach the binding to it as well. I'm just so happy with how it turned out. She put bunnies in the border and she is going to get it back after Amelia arrives and put her name and date of birth in the top border. I can't wait to get it finished up, but I'm not sure if it will happen before she gets here since I'm being induced on the 13th!

0 comments: